Market Research 4.0
A resolute shift from support to action.
MRs as creators of actionable insights aimed at generating measurable and tangible value, based on observation, analysis and interpretation of the behaviour of individuals in real/realistic environments
Individuals are now not rational machines that have emotions, but rather emotional machines who think.
Companies are less and less able to predict the choices of their customers and consumers, as we are now experiencing:
- growing complexity and uncertainty: power transition from organisations towards “people”, multiple identities, roles and expectations
- “glocal” vision and dynamic
- emotion-driven behaviours – trend towards more and more unconsciously emotional responses to environmental stimuli
- constantly evolving technology: increasingly rapid changes in styles and trends, greater ease of access to information, alternative purchasing channels are just some examples
HOW WE CAN HELP: A RESOLUTE SHIFT FROM SUPPORT TO ACTION
We no longer see MRs as a tool for market analysis, assessment of needs and preferences to support decision-making processes, but as generators of immediately actionable insights aimed at generating measurable and tangible value, based on the observation, analysis and interpretation of the behaviour of individuals in real and realistic environments.
Innovation plays a crucial role.
We use the most advanced technologies and solutions for the collection of active and passive, conscious and unconscious information and continuously invest in R&D and partnerships in the search for new research and analysis methodologies.
Data Collection 4.0 – online and offline, qualitative and quantitative – includes:
- Passive data collection – SmartMeter to get information on browsing habits
- Target enrichment – add information on your target audience matching existing data and push survey or passive meter
- Neuromarketing tools – Virtual Reality (to analyse brands and services/products in a near-real environment), Facial Coding (to collect unconscious emotional reactions to stimuli), Eye Tracking (to define pattern, paths and attentional spots), Galvanic Skin Response (to detect stress and/or engagement evoked), Response Latency (to measure the strength of the relationship)
- Online community management – dedicated e-Community for active listening to our client audience
We offer an exhaustive range of solutions, covering all business needs across the CX cycle with customised approaches for every client and specific requirement.
Cross-fertilisation and integration are pivotal in adding value to the value chain of our clients
Identifying the reasons – instinctive and rational – behind behaviour is not enough: an integrated analysis of all available information and sources is key to generating actionable insights aimed at creating measurable value.
- Behavioural Analytics, to analyse and identify individuals’ behaviour patterns
- Root Cause Analysis, to identify the cause-effect relationship of behaviours
- Insight generation from interpretation and revision of all the information collected
- Deep knowledge of the market and reference context
Market Research allows companies to gain measurable and tangible value by generating actionable insights from the observation, analysis and interpretation of the behaviour of individuals in real/realistic environments, to make informed and aware decisions, and to acquire a competitive advantage over other companies in their industry.
CASE STUDY 1 – FMCG
Proposition of a new concept for a product (line extension) that can be different and innovative.
New product is not physically available.
Shelf test with virtual reality + eye tracking
Selected the concept with the most potential out of seven proposals
– costs + accuracy